Auto-Chlor System’s fleet of management, sales and service vehicles consists of nearly 900 individual units, dispersed between 67 branch locations, that are spread across 26 states. The safe, efficient and reliable operation of these vehicles is an essential component of Auto-Chlor System’s goal to be the best service company in the world.
The Fleet Administrator’s primary role is to oversee Auto-Chlor System’s day-to-day fleet operations, analyze fleet efficiency, report on fleet opportunities and maintain fleet compliance. This role will also participate in the development, creation and implementation of all operational policies and guidelines directly related to fleet operations. In addition this individual will be developed to become responsible for the performance of the fleet maintenance program and the accuracy of the reporting of this performance.
- Maintain and update vehicle information across several databases
- Update and monitor drivers licensing and qualifications
- Analyze fleet reporting data and disseminate information for branch locations
- Oversee and maintain refueling program database
- Monitor fleet acquisition processes from sale, to upfitting, to delivery
- Organize fleet incident information and subrogation communications
- Arrange intra- and inter-state transportation of vehicle transfers
- Coordinate with fleet services on vehicle disposals
- Administer annual Motor Vehicle Record reviews and CA Electronic Pull Notice (EPN) program
- Administer annual fleet insurance renewal
- Maintain annual United Carrier Registration (UCR)
- Maintain CA Motor Carrier Permits
- Update hazardous material shipping documents, as directed
- Generate quarterly vehicle incident repair, maintenance and fuel reports
- Maintain and update all vehicle titles and registrations
- Maintain and update vehicle tolling services
- Serve as direct contact for all fleet inquiries
- Proficient in Office 365 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
- 10-key by touch
- High degree of accuracy
- Ability to manage and prioritize varied degrees of workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Information research and deduction capabilities
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service (“HQS”), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!