Are you ready to start your career with Auto-Chlor System as a Route Driver? Training provided with the best service team on Long Island! As a Route Driver you will assist in servicing our customers within the hospitality industry – this is a hands-on position working with our dishwashers and an opportunity to fine-tune your customer service and relationship skills. Our team will coach and guide you to success!
What’s in it for you?
· Internal growth opportunities
· Access to best-in-class resources, tools and technology
· Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision 401(k), profit sharing, PTO, and more!
What You Will Do:
· Use your problem-solving skills to conduct preventative and corrective maintenance on dish machines, dispensing equipment and systems.
· Communicate our total value to the customer to meet their needs and grow sales within existing customer accounts.
· Leverage tools and technology to conduct service visits and recommend unique programs and solutions to customers.
· Demonstrate safe equipment use, ensuring your customers’ operations are fully functional, and teams are properly trained.
· Collect customer payments and consistently follow-up to ensure accounts are current.
· High School Diploma or GED
· 1 year of mechanical service or sales experience
· Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
Compensation: $21.00 per hour
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service (“HQS”), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
We are proud of the benefits we offer!
Auto-Chlor System is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan designed to meet the needs of employees as well as their families. We also offer company perks for the hard work and dedication our employees put forth every day.
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Paid Time Off
Employee Savings Plan
Company Car & Cell Phone*
*For certain positions
Guaranteed Commission for First Three Months*
*Outside sales positions only
Company Paid Events
Quarterly wellness activities, lunch once every 4 weeks, Summer and End-of-Year celebrations for all team members and their family