Here at Auto-Chlor System we work hard, have fun, and deliver high quality service every day to restaurants, bars and hotels!! If you enjoy dining out or love visiting some of the trendiest, new bars and restaurants in town then this is where you need to be.
Our office in Frederick, MD is hiring an Installer/Utility Technician to deliver high quality service to our customers. You will be the point person for our customers by installing our equipment at new locations, ensuring correct set-up and training our customers on how to use our equipment, supporting the Branch's technicians, and managing a small warehouse. This position will give you the opportunity to be a part of our customers’ success as well as our company’s.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary with overtime opportunities and company van for new installs.
- An excellent training program.
- Full health benefits after 30 days, 401k, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays off.
- Stability, longevity, standard working hours, promotion opportunities for multiple career paths.
- Reward and recognition for your hard work and dedication along with the ability to be an essential part of our team making an immediate impact on our company’s success.
Who Are We?
- 80 years in the hospitality industry with over 100 locations nationwide.
- We offer superior cleaning solutions and high quality service to restaurants and other hospitality operations
- We put emphasis on our sustainable practices and lead the industry with our environmentally friendly products and commitment to community stewardship.
- We value our People First Culture; it is how we live and behave everyday at Auto-Chlor System.
Qualifications and Skills Set:
- Valid driver’s license with reasonably clean record.
- Mechanical and/or technical aptitude
- Able to work independently and use hand tools.
- Able to think outside the box to come up with solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service (“HQS”), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!