This onsite role in the Atlanta manufacturing plant will be to work with the maintenance coordinator and support the plant operations. The technician will be responsible to maintain production lines and the facility’s equipment through unscheduled repairs and regular p.m.’s
Essential Job Functions:
· Perform machinist duties and be responsible some welding as needed.
· Perform mechanical duties to include mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals.
· Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments on machinery.
· Comply with safety regulations including lock out tag out, work rules and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
· Knowledge of plumbing and carpentry functions
· Use a variety of hand tools and power tools as well as material handling equipment such as a forklift and boom lift.
· Must be highly self-motivated and work well with the production and management staff
· Computer skills (Outlook, Excel and Word)
Physical Requirements and Environmental Considerations:
· This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching and climbing.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service (“HQS”), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!