Auto-Chlor System is now hiring a zealous Marketing & Digital Support Assistant to support the Marketing department of our company. This role plays a critical factor in the growth and development of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company. This dual Marketing Assistant/Social Media Manager position will also be responsible for working with the Director of Marketing and Senior Management overseeing multi-faceted print and digital marketing activities including search marketing, lead generation and prospecting efforts, social media marketing, SEO, and digital analysis.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing support.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Development and Implementation of Local and National Corporate Social media strategy
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Providing administrative support to the sales, equipment, and chemical development teams.
- Preparing, formatting, and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- Back up support for website updates and communications
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support in organizing various projects, working closely with sales and corporate departments.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s social media accounts
- Assist with marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or minimum experience of 3-5 years.
- Experience in the development and implementation of Social Media strategies and platforms.
- Experience with Wordpress website development
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Graphic design experience and experience use of ADOBE programs
- A high level of attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Travel 25%
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service (“HQS”), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!