Auto-Chlor System is a leader in commercial dishwashing that provides low carbon footprint solutions for our customers in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. We believe that a company is only as good as its people, and that’s why our culture motto is “People First”.
We are now hiring an Inventory Coordinator based out of our Memphis office. The ideal candidate is an organized and service oriented individual that manages our company’s inventory while providing high quality service to our internal employees. If you're interested, apply today!
Work with the Inventory Analyst, Purchasing Administrator and other team members to ensure timely delivery of purchased items by performing various tasks within our ERP system, desktop computer systems and manufacturing plant to ensure timely and accurate inventory records. Including, but not limited to:
- Assist Inventory Analyst and Purchasing Administrator to make sure material requirements for our Atlanta Plant are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Reviews inventory reports and responds with appropriate actions by working with vendors to issue purchase orders and update delivery schedules
- Works with vendors to ensure deliveries meet production needs
- Processing work orders
- Requesting quotes from vendors
- Update purchasing records, inventory control parameters and production schedules
- Assist with tracking down errors and resolving inventory discrepancies
- Assist with various projects throughout the year
- Ability to work independently to identify and resolve organizational needs and required tasks with minimal supervision
- Thorough knowledge of inventory control methods and lean manufacturing
- Proficiency in computer applications including ERP systems, word processing, spreadsheets, charts and graphics
- Experience in dealing with vendors and outside resources
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated and energetic
- Strong customer service skills including problem solving
- This job description is not an employment agreement or contact. It is intended as a general guide of the duties and tasks we may ask you to perform as part of your employment with us. It is by no means an exhaustive list of all of your duties or responsibilities with us. We may elect to clarify, change or even add to this job description and your list of assigned duties as business needs are determined in the future. Performing all tasks that you may be asked or assigned to do is an important part of being a team member and a key expectation for your position.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to perform the essential functions of the position successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to assist them in performing the essential functions of the position. Please contact Human Resources if you need an accommodation.
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected class or characteristic.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service (“HQS”), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!