Auto-Chlor System is seeking a Bookkeeper for our headquarters office in Mountain View, CA. This position is full-time, Monday to Friday, 6:30am to 3:30pm. We offer a competitive base pay with full benefits and a culture where learning and training never stops and where we put people first. The ideal candidate for this position is detail oriented, can work independently and take initiative while providing great customer service.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Place and track dishwasher orders
- Enter accounts payable invoices for each entity
- Accounts payable check run for each entity on a weekly basis
- Monthly rental updates
- Creating monthly rental invoices
- Make Dishwasher and chemical price changes as needed
- Bank reconciliation for 10 different accounts
- Arrange and follow up on annual inspections for commercial properties
- Prior bookkeeping experience and/or accounts payable experience highly preferred.
- Experience using Quick Books preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to work independently and with different levels of internal and external customers.
- Attention to detail, highly accuracy and organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service (“HQS”), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!