Auto-Chlor System is a leader in commercial dishwashing that provides low carbon footprint solutions for our customers in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. We believe that a company is only as good as its people, and that’s why our culture motto is “People First”.
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join our company based in Mountain View, CA. The ideal candidate is a hands on leader who exemplifies a can-do attitude and provides high quality service to internal and external customers.
What’s in it for you:
- A people first culture where contribution and collaboration is encouraged and celebrated.
- Monthly company events to recognize hard work and celebrate company wins.
- A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
- Ongoing wellness initiatives to improve your health and well being.
- Job development and growth opportunities within the department and company.
- Leads accounts payable team, projects, and delegates tasks accordingly.
- Code vendor invoices with the appropriate GL account and department information.
- Create and maintain vendor information, including obtaining W-9 Forms.
- Data entry of information input in timely manner to schedule and prepare weekly check runs.
- Create Manual checks as necessary
- Research, resolve and communicate discrepancies or outstanding balances on vendor accounts.
- Reconcile monthly statements.
- Assist with month-end close process by working with vendors to receive invoices on a timely basis and determining the need for accruals. Reconcile monthly aging reports.
- Prepare annual 1099 forms and related reports. Communicate with vendors and government agencies on a timely basis.
- Helps with streamlining any processes. Assist with the documentation of policies and procedures.
Successful Candidate criteria:
- 2 years of experience doing full cycle accounts payable and at least one year of experience supervising others.
- Prior experience working in a high volume and inventory-intensive environment.
- Demonstrated experience with 3-way matching.
- Must have the ability to work independently with accuracy, strong reconciliation and analytical skills.
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Excel and 10-key proficiency.
- Ability to work with vendors and employees at all levels of the organization promptly and professionally.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Dynamics experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service (“HQS”), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!