Are you eager to take charge, think fast, and move forward in a promising career? If so, you’ve come to the right place! We are Auto-Chlor System- a nationwide, family owned organization that has been around for more than 80 years! We take pride in what we do, focusing on being People First and providing High Quality Service. If you’re you a self starter and believe in personal development, helping others, and company growth, Auto-Chlor System is the place to be!
Our Memphis, TN office is hiring a Equipment Rebuilder to deliver high quality service to our customers. You will help our company keep a low carbon footprint by rebuilding and refurbishing our environmentally safe equipment, tearing down equipment, determining reusable parts and performing quality testing to ensure equipment is functioning properly.
Want to know more about what Auto-Chlor System has to offer? Keep reading!
Who Are We?
- 80 years in the hospitality industry with over 100 locations nationwide.
- We offer superior cleaning solutions and high quality service to restaurants and other hospitality operations
- We put emphasis on our sustainable practices and lead the industry with our environmentally friendly products and commitment to community stewardship.
- We value our #PeopleFirst Culture; it is how we live and act everyday at Auto-Chlor System.
- Check us out on LinkedIn and Facebook
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary with overtime opportunities.
- An excellent training program.
- Full health benefits after 30 days, 401k, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays off.
- Stability, longevity, standard working hours, promotion opportunities for multiple career paths.
- Reward and recognition for your hard work and dedication along with the ability to be an essential part of our team making an immediate impact on our company’s success.
- Internal Promotion
Qualifications and Skills Set:
- Valid driver’s license with reasonably clean record.
- Mechanical and/or technical aptitude.
- Ability to use hand tools and lift up to 70lbs.
- Ability to work on-call shift when rotated.