Are you eager to take charge, think fast, and move forward in a promising career? If so, you’ve come to the right place! We are Auto-Chlor System- a nationwide, family owned organization that has been around for more than 80 years! We take pride in what we do, focusing on being People First and providing High Quality Service. If you’re you a self starter and believe in personal development, helping others, and company growth, Auto-Chlor System is the place to be!
Job Summary for Chemical Mixer:
OPERATE CONTROLS AND MANUALLY HANDLE MATERIALS TO PROPERLY BLEND/PROCESS RAW MATERIALS INTO FINISHED PRODUCTS. PERFORM DAILY CYCLE COUNTS TO ENSURE INVENTORY LEVELS PERFORMS MISCELLANEOUS DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
Essential Job Functions:
1. OPERATES VARIOUS CONTROLS TO AUTOMATICALLY MOVE MATERIALS TO WEIGHING, CONVEYING, AND/OR MIXING EQUIPMENT.
2. ADDS OTHER INGREDIENTS TO BATCHES MANUALLY AND WITH USE OF PALLET MOVERS.
3. FOLLOWS SPECIFICATIONS FOR INGREDIENT SEQUENCING, BATCH TIMING, HEATING, COOLING, ETC.
4. RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING ACCURATE RECORD OF MIXING ACTIVITY.
5. SAMPLE MATERIALS AND MIXED PRODUCT AND PERFORM QUALITY TESTING.
6. OPERATES CONTROLS TO TRANSFER BATCHES TO HOLD TANKS OR FILL DIRECTLY INTO CONTAINERS.
7. PERFORMS VARIOUS EQUIPMENT WASHES AND SANITIZING AS NEEDED.
8. PERFORMS DUTIES OF LOWER CLASSIFIED JOBS AS NEEDED.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING A CLEAN WORK AREA AND OBSERVING ALL QUALITY STANDARDS.
10. OPERATES AND USES THE FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT: PUMPS, POWERED FORK TRUCK, HAND PALLET MOVER, SCALES, CONVEYING SYSTEMS, MIXERS HOSES
11. OBSERVE ALL PLANT AND SAFETY RULES.
12. PERFORMS MISCELLANEOUS DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
Minimum Education Requirements : HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Minimum Experience Required: PREVIOUS CHEMICAL PROCESSING, COMPUTER , CONTROLS EQUIPMENT, FORK TRUCK DRIVING
Special Skills or Knowledge Required: ABOVE AVERAGE STRENGTH AND STAMINA. SWLF STARTER AND ABLE TO WORK ALONE
We are Auto-Chlor System!! For 80 years we have been a national leader serving the restaurant and hospitality industries providing the latest in dishwashers, sanitizing equipment, and cleaning products to our customers. We are well known for delivering exceptional customer service and value in our products. We are the largest, privately held company in our industry.
Our mission is to provide high quality service to all of our customers! We believe in doing the job right the first time and believe that being proactive will decrease the need of being reactive. We have high-energy, work with a sense of urgency and focus on company growth and team development.
Our business is exciting, fast paced and challenging. Our positive momentum drives us forward everyday!
· This job description is not an employment agreement or contact. It is intended as a general guide of the duties and tasks we may ask you to perform as part of your employment with us. It is by no means an exhaustive list of all of your duties or responsibilities with us. We may elect to clarify, change or even add to this job description and your list of assigned duties as business needs are determined in the future. Performing all tasks that you may be asked or assigned to do is an important part of being a team member and a key expectation for your position.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to perform the essential functions of the position successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to assist them in performing the essential functions of the position. Please contact Human Resources if you need an accommodation.
· We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected class or characteristic.