Here at Auto-Chlor System we work hard, have fun, and deliver high quality service every day to restaurants, bars and hotels!! If you enjoy dining out or love visiting some of the trendiest, new bars and restaurants in town then this is where you need to be.
Our Sacramento office is hiring an Machine Installer to deliver high quality service to our customers. You will be the point person for our customers by installing our equipment at new locations, ensuring correct set-up and training our customers on how to use our equipment. This position will give you the opportunity to be a part of our customers’ success as well as our company’s.
Job Duties include:
- Performs installation of Auto-Chlor System equipment according to customer requirements and prearranged plan approved by Auto-Chlor salesperson.
- Obtain payment and signature from client at each installation. Properly account for all funds on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all installations are in accordance with local codes and good operating practices.
- Inspect and test equipment before leaving customer’s premises.
- Participate in service calls as requested and in rotation with other Auto-Chlor System personnel.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary with overtime opportunities and company van for new installs.
- An excellent training program.
- Full health benefits after 30 days, 401k, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays off.
- Stability, longevity, standard working hours, promotion opportunities for multiple career paths.
- Reward and recognition for your hard work and dedication along with the ability to be an essential part of our team making an immediate impact on our company’s success.
Qualifications and Skills Set:
- Valid driver’s license with reasonably clean record.
- Mechanical and/or technical aptitude
- Able to work independently and use hand tools.
- Able to think outside the box to come up with solutions.