Are you eager to take charge, think fast, and move forward in a promising career? If so, you’ve come to the right place! We are Auto-Chlor System- a nationwide, family owned organization that has been around for more than 80 years! We take pride in what we do, focusing on being People First and providing High Quality Service. If you’re you a self starter and believe in personal development, helping others, and company growth, Auto-Chlor System is the place to be!
Job Summary: As a Route Supervisor, you will support the Branch Manager in the planning, directing, and coordinating of all route service activities of the branch and its employees to achieve the sales, service, accounts receivables and profit goals of the branch. Supervise, train and assist SSR’s to maximize their performance in the area of customer service, companion product sales, accounts receivable, equipment maintenance, safety and customer personnel training in conjunction with company standards and branch goals. Maintain daily route service operations.
Essential Job Functions:
· Ensure customers are serviced in a timely and quality conscious manner according to company standards.
· Assist in handling escalated customer issues as assigned by branch management.
· Ensure that the branch and route operations operate in a safe manner and all company and regulatory practices are followed in areas of DOT, EPA, and Safety-OSHA.
· Train Service and Sales Representatives (SSRs) in all areas of responsibilities including customer service, equipment service, companion sales, price increases and resigns and collection management.
· Work with branch manager on route issues.
· Manage customer AR account status.
· Assist in setting individual Service/Hand-Sales/AR goals of SSRs.
· Develop plan with branch management and direct price increases and resigns on routes.
· Participate in employee development and assessments with branch management.
· Run service routes when required to maintain service levels.
· Support other areas of branch operations as directed by branch management.
· Make individual revenue contribution as directed by branch management.
· Proven leadership abilities and be a motivated self-starter.
· Some sales experience or sales drive is required.
· Demonstrated customer service skills preferably in similar service industry.
· Mechanical aptitude.
· Strong organizational skills.
· DOT/EPA competency
· Ability to communicate effectively and influence others
· Ability to lead and direct teams to achieve objectives and follow established best practices
· Strong work ethic
· Work with a sense of urgency
· Drive to be the best and the desire to never stop learning and improving
· Great organizational skills
· Being a team player
Possess the following attributes:
- Self discipline
- High energy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly competitive
- Humbly aggressive
- Positive Attitude
- Detail oriented
Physical Requirements and Environmental Considerations:
· This is a fast-paced, hands-on position
· This position will drive a company vehicle
· This position will spend most of the working day in the field with employees and customers
· This is a bonus eligible position
· This position is also eligible for our Manager’s challenge awards & recognition program
We are Auto-Chlor System!! For 76 years we have been a national leader serving the restaurant and hospitality industries providing the latest in dishwashers, sanitizing equipment, and cleaning products to our customers. We are well known for delivering exceptional customer service and value in our products. We are the largest, privately held company in our industry.
Our mission is to provide high quality service to all of our customers! We believe in doing the job right the first time and believe that being proactive will decrease the need of being reactive. We have high-energy, work with a sense of urgency and focus on company growth and team development.
Our business is exciting, fast paced and challenging. Our positive momentum drives us forward everyday!
· This job description is not an employment agreement or contact. It is intended as a general guide of the duties and tasks we may ask you to perform as part of your employment with us. It is by no means an exhaustive list of all of your duties or responsibilities with us. We may elect to clarify, change or even add to this job description and your list of assigned duties as business needs are determined in the future. Performing all tasks that you may be asked or assigned to do is an important part of being a team member and a key expectation for your position.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to perform the essential functions of the position successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to assist them in performing the essential functions of the position. Please contact Human Resources if you need an accommodation.
· We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected class or characteristic.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service (“HQS”), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!