Are you eager to take charge, think fast, and move forward in a promising career? If so, you’ve come to the right place! We are Auto-Chlor System- a nationwide, family owned organization that has been around for more than 80 years! We take pride in what we do, focusing on being People First and providing High Quality Service. If you’re you a self starter and believe in personal development, helping others, and company growth, Auto-Chlor System is the place to be!
As a Quality Control Chemist, you are given the opportunity to:
1. COORDINATE AND SUPERVISE THE TESTING AND MONITORING OF RAW MATERIALS, FINISHED PRODUCTS, PACKAGING, LABELING AND REWORKS TO ENSURE PRODUCT QUALITY.
2. PROVIDE DAILY PRODUCTION SUPPORT WHICH INCLUDES WET CHEMISTRY ANALYSIS AND DETERMINES ADJUSTMENTS TO PRODUCTS DURING THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS.
3. OVERSEE WASTEWATER TREATMENT PROCESS AND MONITOR WATER QUALITY FOR PRODUCT MANUFACTURE.
4. RESPONSIBLE FOR QA/QC LABORATORY CHEMICAL ANALYSIS, EQUIPMENT STANDARDIZATION, S.O.P.’S.
5. ASSIST WITH REWORK OF OFF-SPEC PRODUCTS OR OBSOLETE RAW MATERIALS.
6. WORKS ON PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS AS ASSIGNED BY THE TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
7. ANY OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES DELEGATED BY THE TECHNICAL DIRECTOR OR ON SITE PLANT MANAGER.
8. ASSIST WITH RECYCLE WATER USAGE INTO BATCHES.
9. PROVIDE FEEDBACK FOR PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS.
10. ASSURE PAPERWORK IS COMPLETE AND ACCURATE.
11. CONDUCT QUALITY AUDITS ON PRODUCTS IN THE WAREHOUSE.
- A fun and friendly, team oriented work environment
- Full benefits after 30 days
- Very generous profit sharing program for all team members
- Employee savings plan
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service (“HQS”), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!