Here at Auto-Chlor System we work hard, have fun, and deliver high quality service every day to restaurants, bars and hotels! If you enjoy being in the know of the trendiest new restaurants and bars in town, then this is where you need to be.
Our San Francisco office is hiring a Warehouse Production Associate to deliver high quality service to our customers. You will be preparing our environmentally safe cleaners and sanitizers by mixing chemicals, packing, shipping , keeping our warehouse safe and organized and maintaining inventory.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary with overtime opportunities.
- An excellent training program.
- Full health benefits after 30 days, 401k, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays off.
- Stability, longevity, standard working hours, promotion opportunities for multiple career paths.
- Reward and recognition for your hard work and dedication along with the ability to be an essential part of our team making an immediate impact on our company’s success.
Who Are We?
- 80 years in the hospitality industry with over 50 locations nationwide.
- We offer superior cleaning solutions and high quality service to restaurants and other hospitality operations
- We put emphasis on our sustainable practices and lead the industry with our environmentally friendly products and commitment to community stewardship.
- We value our #PeopleFirst Culture; it is how we live and behave everyday at Auto Chlor System.
- Check us out on LinkedIn and Facebook
Qualifications and Skills Set:
- Valid driver’s license with reasonably clean record.
- Ability to use hand tools and lift up to 70lbs.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Basic computer and math skills.