Auto-Chlor is now seeking a Junior Staff Accountant who can add to the momentum of our culture. In return, we can provide an engaging workplace where learning and training never stops, you are empowered to solve problems and have a family of colleagues counting on you. As a Junior Staff Accountant you will assist in a variety of tasks in the general accounting department at our Mountain View, CA headquarters. You will handle multiple state tax filings, handle bank reconciliations and participate in month end close among other duties. You can communicate with ease and have high attention to detail. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Backup support for existing staff positions
- Reconcile the general deposit bank account including transaction review and verification
- Assist with property tax and business license filings
- Participate in the month-end closing process including creation of various journal entries and schedules
- Support corporate billing and cash applications
- General accounting duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4 year degree in accounting preferred.
- Previous work experience in a deadline driven environment.
- Working knowledge of Excel (v-lookup, pivot table)
- Ability to work independently and organized, with attention to detail.
- Able to work Monday to Friday, 6:30am to 3:30pm
What's in it for you:
- Profit sharing
- Employee Savings Plan
- Paid time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service (“HQS”), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!