Are you eager to take charge, think fast, and move forward in a promising career? If so, you’ve come to the right place! We are Auto-Chlor System- a nationwide, family owned organization that has been around for more than 80 years! We take pride in what we do, focusing on being People First and providing High Quality Service. If you’re you a self starter and believe in personal development, helping others, and company growth, Auto-Chlor System is the place to be!
Our Sales and Service Representative Trainee is the face of Auto-Chlor System to our customers. This role exists to manage and grow our existing customer base by providing high quality service to every one of our customers. Auto-Chlor System will introduce you to our sales processes, unique and hands-on sales training, and a family company culture through teaching and mentorship to develop the skills you need to succeed in your career with Auto-Chlor System. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a dedicated and driven team as you build your foundation in sales and operations.
As a Service and Sales Representative Trainee you are given the opportunity to:
- Follow our 28-day service schedule and conduct the 29-step preventative maintenance process on all customer dish machines
- Troubleshoot dish machine operations and correct mechanical problems
- Up-sell and cross-sell additional products and services to all customers
- Provide on-call emergency service
- Collect customer payments and consistently follow-up to ensure accounts are current
- Deliver and pick-up chemicals
- Drive company vehicle responsibly with no accidents or infractions
- Build rapport with decisions makers
- Resolve customer concerns
- Control chemical usage by training customers on proper usage
- Negotiate service agreement renewals and price increases
What’s In It For You? .
- A fun and friendly, team oriented work environment
- Competitive salary with overtime opportunities.
- An excellent training program.
- Full health benefits after 30 days, 401k, Employee Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays off.
- Stability, longevity, standard working hours, promotion opportunities for multiple career paths.
- Reward and recognition for your hard work and dedication along with the ability to be an essential part of our team making an immediate impact on our company’s success.
- Company paid events
Auto-Chlor System is a 100% drug free work environment.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service (“HQS”), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!