Auto Chlor system is seeking a Route Supervisor to join our team! As a Route Supervisor you will work along with the Branch Manager to supervise, train and assist Sales and Service Representatives (SSR’s) to maximize their performance in the area of customer service, companion product sales, accounts receivable, equipment maintenance and safety in conjunction with company standards and branch goals. This is an entry level management position for a career minded individual interested in advancement.
What’s in it for you?
At Auto Chlor we believe in investing in our people by providing training and development programs that make you better today and ready to advance when the opportunity arrives (and it will!).
We are constantly growing and expanding, which means the need for new leaders. You can ask anyone at Auto Chlor, if you excel you will move up!
People First Culture:
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome and fulfilling lifestyle for themselves and their families.
At Auto Chlor, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we understand it takes all kinds of people to build a successful company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure customers receive high quality service in a timely and consciences manner according to company standards.
- Ensure that the branch and route operations operate in a safe manner and all company and regulatory practices are followed in areas of DOT, EPA, and Safety-OSHA.
- Train SSR’s in all areas of responsibilities including customer service, equipment service, companion sales, price increases and resigns and collection management.
- Work with branch manager on route issues.
- Manage customer AR account status.
- Assist in setting individual Service/Hand-Sales/AR goals of SSRs.
- Develop plan with branch management and direct price increases and resigns on routes.
- Participate in employee development and assessments with branch management.
- Run service routes when required to maintain service levels.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who will enjoy working with your own team of Sales and Service Representatives that need your help and support as they develop in their own roles
- An individual eager to first learn then perform the High-Quality Service our customers expect
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Must meet pre-employment DOT physical requirements
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Prior leadership, customer service, route sales, delivery and/or entrepreneurial experience preferred
- A fun and friendly, team-oriented work environment
- Full benefits after 30 days
- Rewards & Recognition
- Company paid events
- Very generous profit sharing program for all team members
- Employee savings plan