Are you eager to take charge, think fast, and move forward in a promising career? If so, you’ve come to the right place! We are Auto-Chlor System- a nationwide, family owned organization that has been around for more than 80 years! We take pride in what we do, focusing on being People First and providing High Quality Service. If you’re you a self starter and believe in personal development, helping others, and company growth, Auto-Chlor System is the place to be!Job Summary: As a Route Supervisor, you will support the Branch Manager in the planning, directing, and coordinating of all route service activities of the branch and its employees to achieve the sales, service, accounts receivables and profit goals of the branch. Supervise, train and assist SSR’s to maximize their performance in the area of customer service, companion product sales, accounts receivable, equipment maintenance, safety and customer personnel training in conjunction with company standards and branch goals. Maintain daily route service operations.
Essential Job Functions:
· Ensure customers are serviced in a timely and quality conscious manner according to company standards.
· Assist in handling escalated customer issues as assigned by branch management.
· Ensure that the branch and route operations operate in a safe manner and all company and regulatory practices are followed in areas of DOT, EPA, and Safety-OSHA.
· Train Service and Sales Representatives (SSRs) in all areas of responsibilities including customer service, equipment service, companion sales, price increases and resigns and collection management.
· Work with branch manager on route issues.
· Manage customer AR account status.
· Assist in setting individual Service/Hand-Sales/AR goals of SSRs.
· Develop plan with branch management and direct price increases and resigns on routes.
· Participate in employee development and assessments with branch management.
· Run service routes when required to maintain service levels.
· Support other areas of branch operations as directed by branch management.
· Make individual revenue contribution as directed by branch management.
· Proven leadership abilities and be a motivated self-starter.
· Some sales experience or sales drive is required.
· Demonstrated customer service skills preferably in similar service industry.
· Mechanical aptitude.
· Strong organizational skills.
· DOT/EPA competency
· Ability to communicate effectively and influence others
· Ability to lead and direct teams to achieve objectives and follow established best practices
· Strong work ethic
· Work with a sense of urgency
· Drive to be the best and the desire to never stop learning and improving
· Great organizational skills
· Being a team player
Possess the following attributes:
- Self discipline
- High energy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly competitive
- Humbly aggressive
- Positive Attitude
- Detail oriented