Here at Auto-Chlor System we work hard, have fun, and deliver high quality service every day to restaurants, hotels and food operations. We carry environmentally safe products and lead the industry in commercial dishwashers. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. We believe that a company is only as good as its people, which is why our culture motto is “People First”.
Our Corporate Office is now hiring a Temp to Hire Payroll Administrator in Mountain View, CA. This position is Monday to Friday, 6:30am to 3:30pm and will be responsible for processing payroll accurately and timely for all of our locations. We’re looking for a friendly and responsive individual who will contribute to our “People First” culture by providing high quality service to our hard-working employees.
What’s in it for you?
- A people first culture where contributions and collaboration are encouraged and celebrated.
- Monthly company events to recognize hard work and celebrate company wins.
- A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- Ongoing wellness initiatives to improve your health and well being.
What are some of the day to day responsibilities?
- Process payroll by collecting, calculating, and entering data in ADP, entering commissions and other wages.
- Update payroll records by entering New Hires, changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages when required by management.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Calculate and prepare Payroll related general ledger entries.
- Research and prepare special reports for management.
Successful Candidate Criteria:
- 2-3 years of payroll processing experience.
- Prior experience with payroll related laws, multi-state requirements and regulations.
- Prior experience with ADP Workforce Now and E-time highly preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office.
- Track record of handling confidential employee issues with a warm customer service approach.
- Ability to communicate sensitive information in a thoughtful manner.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service (“HQS”), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!